Sunday, August 15, 2010

DRINKING ALONE WITH THE MOON

 DRINKING ALONE WITH THE MOON  
             Li Bai  

 From a pot of wine among the flowers
 I drank alone. There was no one with me
 Till, raising my cup, I asked the bright moon 
 To bring me my shadow and make us three.  
 Alas, the moon was unable to drink 
 And my shadow tagged me vacantly
 But still for a while I had these friends   
 To cheer me through the end of spring...
 I sang. The moon encouraged me.   
 I danced. My shadow tumbled after.   
 As long as I knew, we were boon companions.   
 And then I was drunk, and we lost one another.
 Shall goodwill ever be secure?   
 I watch the long road of the River of Stars. 

月下独酌
李白

花间一壶酒, 独酌无相亲。
举杯邀明月, 对影成三人。
月既不解饮, 影徒随我身。
暂伴月将影, 行乐须及春。
我歌月徘徊, 我舞影零乱。
醒时同交欢, 醉后各分散。
永结无情游, 相期邈云汉。

0 评论:

Post a Comment